RoboFont features overview ↩
- Editing glyphs
- Organising glyphs
- Spacing & Kerning
- Customizing the app
- Mastering fonts
- Proofing fonts
- Python Scripting
RoboFont does everything a modern font editor should do, and more!
- Font Overview
- Visualizing a font’s glyph set as a grid of cells or table. Adding and removing glyphs, changing the glyph order.
- Glyph Editor
- Creating and editing glyph data: contours, components, anchors, guides, layers, images. Highly customizable with extensions!
- Groups Editor
- Creating and editing font-specific glyph groups.
- Smart Sets
- Filtering glyphs according to search queries or a list of glyph names. Saved together with your user preferences or inside the font.
Spacing & Kerning
- Space Center
- Adjusting glyph metrics, previewing short text samples.
- Kern Center
- Creating, editing and previewing font kerning.
Customizing the app
- Preferences Window
- An interface to configure several types of user preferences.
- Preferences Editor
- Editing several other configuration values directly.
- Using, installing, developing and publishing open-source and commercial extensions.
- Font Info
- Editing several kinds of font metadata.
- Features Editor
- Writing and editing OpenType features code.
- Feature Preview
- Previewing OpenType features in a UFO font (using a generated test font).
- Generating fonts
- Generating OpenType CFF/TTF fonts and additional formats.
- Test Install
- Installing the current font into the system for testing.
- DrawBot extension
- Creating all kinds of visual font samples in various image formats.