Interactive tools ↩
Glyph view events
All interactive tools support the following mouse events:
|space + click + drag||Move the Glyph View inside the scroll window.|
|⌘ + space + click||Zoom in.|
|⌘ + space + drag||Zoom to marque rectangle.|
|⌥ + ⌘ + space + click||Zoom out.|
|⌥ + mouse scroll||Zoom in or out.|
|drag an image into the Glyph View||Create an Image object in the current glyph. Only one image per layer is allowed. Image formats
All interactive tools support the following keyboard events:
More interactive tools
Many other interactive tools are available as extensions:
- Pixel Tool
- Draw with ‘pixels’ using rectangles, ovals or components.
- Shape Tool
- Draw primitive geometric shapes: rectangles and ovals.
- Scaling Edit Tool
- Editing Tool which scales off-curve points while moving on-curve points.
- Blue Zone Editor
- Edit blue zones visually inside the Glyph Editor.
- Bounding Tool
- Editing Tool which displays the bounding box and divisions.
- Check Parallel Tool
- Check if lines connecting on-curve & off-curve points are parallel.
- Corner Tool
- Round or cut contour corners by dragging to define the radius.