You can help to improve the RoboFont documentation!
All forms of feedback all welcome:
- corrections or additions to content
- corrections of typos or language mistakes (the editors are not native English speakers :)
- any type of comments, suggestions, requests etc.
Please use one of the communication channels below to get in touch:
- RoboFont Forums > Documentation
- for questions and discussions
- GitLab Issues
- for bug reports, feature requests, etc.
Making changes directly
If you find an error and you are familiar with Git, you are welcome to fix the error and submit a merge request.
See Editing the documentation for instructions.